Friday, August 10, 2012

Chapter 3


~*~*Our Usual Disclaimers & Warning*~*~
All right! We are so glad you are here for chapter three! 
Thank you so much for reading!


Disclaimer: We do not own Twilight, How to Be, Little Ashes, Remember Me, Bel Ami, Unbound Captives, Vanity Fair, Curse of the Ring, The Summer House, Goblet of Fire, The Bad Mother's Handbook, Cosmopolis, Water for Elephants, or The Haunted Airman. Further, we do not own, nor are we affiliated with any of the faux cast we created on this blog. However, Robert Pattinson and I have been in a fake relationship for nearly five years now, he totally owns me, and DJ is running away with Jackson Rathbone as soon as he arrives to collect her. (Which I, DJ, hope is really soon.) Lastly, we were not paid to write this story but we did have a lot of great conversations and laughs so, you know, it evens out. We do not condone any of the behaviour in this story. It is a story and for entertainment purposes only. 

Warnings: This story deals with graphic material, ranging from sexual situations, mature language, and, instances of abuse up to and including homicide. Rest assured, nothing was put in for the sake of shock value. All things have a time and place under heaven, or so I've been told.

Characters: Our characters, while represented by real actors, are entirely fictional. You should in no way infer that anything we've said about our character in personality or action applies to the person we have chosen to represent said character. We like to think we are casting directors and chose the person based on talent and ability to play the light and dark side of each character. (And the nerd in me just realized that I used a Star Wars term there. D'OH!)

~*~*Summary*~*~
This chapter finds us in Forest Meadows, a psychiatric hospital. It is here that we are introduced to Carlisle, Emmett, Esme, Rosalie, Alice, and last, but definitely not least, Jasper Whitlock. (<3)
The ward is introduced to the Edward personality, through his POV,
with the guidance of Dr. Cullen.



~*~*Music*~*~

Seether - Careless Whisper
Guns 'n Roses - Live and Let Die
Incubus - Dig
Yoav - Where is My Mind? 
PlayRadioPlay! - I'm Afraid There's a Hole in My Brain
Fall Out Boy - 27
New Moon Score

~*~*Characters*~*~

Esme Platt
Dear Sweet Esme. Sometimes I think they forget she exists in the movies... even though she was more present in the books. But, just like both movie and book, Esme really cares about her 'children' for all intents and purposes. She wants nothing but the best for them and cares for them as if they were her own. 




Edward
Edward is our faithful protector. Strong and sincere, compassionate and vastly unhappy. But beware of crossing the line, his patience runs only so far and he is unapologetic in his quest to keep those he loves safe.




~*~*Location*~*~

Group Therapy Circle, rm 516
S Meyer Wing, 5th Floor
Forest Meadow MHF

 I can't believe I have to sit in this circle with these people and talk about why I am here. Fucking group therapy. I hate it. I want to disappear and not have anyone look at me ever again. Not even that hottie, Emmett. I'd rather die first. I know I'm pretty. They all tell me that. But in my world, pretty is a fucking curse! It makes you resort to some drastic measures just to feel a little human again. Please don't ask me, Dr. Cullen. Please don't talk to me. Don't even look at me.
No! Oh shit!
"I'm Rosalie. I'm here... because... well..."



No comments:

Post a Comment