Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chapter 5




*~*~*Summary*~*~*

With the admittance of a new patient, Dr Cullen and the patients of the S. Meyer ward of Forest Meadows experience a new side to Edward, the one we all know and love.

*~*~*Music*~*~*

Norman Blake - You Are My Sunshine
The Cure - Pictures of You
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
My Chemical Romance - The Only Hope for Me Is You
& As Always: The New Moon Score


*~*~*Characters*~*~*

We are proud to introduce our Bella.


 Much like Stephenie Meyer first envisioned, we went with Emily Browning for our Bella. (I know, Twilight blasphemy!) We think she has that innocence about her that carries with it a dark inner soul. She understands the  world can be cruel, and she tries to carry on.

 
With the others by her side, she might have a chance.

Edward is back in this chapter.
 Did you think he would be able to stay away from Bella?



And Emmett is here to help....
You just gotta love that big guy who couldn't hurt a flea.




*~*~*Location*~*~*

Common Room
S. Meyer Wing, 5th floor
Forest Meadows



"I've spent some of the best days of my life here. There's so much to do. I can watch TV with Jas, talk with Rose, & Emmett can give me a horseback ride. I met a new friend in here the other day. He and I  colored and played dragon races. Well, the races took place in the hall more than the common room, but it was fun anyway. Best thing to happen in this room yet... Daddy told me I'm getting a new sister today! I am so excited!!!"
~Mary Alice Brandon

~*~*Our Usual Disclaimers & Warning*~*~
Chapter 5! Can you believe it?
Thank you so much for reading!


Disclaimer: We do not own Twilight, How to Be, Little Ashes, Remember Me, Bel Ami, Unbound Captives, Vanity Fair, Curse of the Ring, The Summer House, Goblet of Fire, The Bad Mother's Handbook, Cosmopolis, Water for Elephants, or The Haunted Airman. Further, we do not own, nor are we affiliated with any of the faux cast we created on this blog. However, Robert Pattinson and I have been in a fake relationship for nearly five years now, he totally owns me, and DJ is running away with Jackson Rathbone as soon as he arrives to collect her. (Which I, DJ, hope is really soon.) Lastly, we were not paid to write this story but we did have a lot of great conversations and laughs so, you know, it evens out. We do not condone any of the behaviour in this story. It is a story and for entertainment purposes only.

Warnings: This story deals with graphic material, ranging from sexual situations, mature language, and, instances of abuse up to and including homicide. Rest assured, nothing was put in for the sake of shock value. All things have a time and place under heaven, or so I've been told.

Characters: Our characters, while represented by real actors, are entirely fictional. You should in no way infer that anything we've said about our character in personality or action applies to the person we have chosen to represent said character. We like to think we are casting directors and chose the person based on talent and ability to play the light and dark side of each character.

No comments:

Post a Comment